Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Kissing Cuties

Romance is in the air this Valentine's Day! This year, I am actually making a traditional Valentine's Day card - it's even pink! This is an unusual situation for me. I am usually the one making the funky green and blue Valentines!



These little darlings just called out to me. They are sooo cute! I didn't want to detract from them too much so I did a very basic layout with a panel of designer paper layered onto the background paper and a sweet little circle of love for these two sweethearts!

Stamp: couple from A Little Kiss (S.W.A.L.K. - available at Rogue Redhead Designs)
Aren't they sweet?  Hope you all have the best Valentine's Day ever!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS CARD SHAR! You always do such amazing cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...