Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, April 28, 2014

Le Jardin


For today's card I decided to use the Rogue Sketch posted on Rogue Stampers on Facebook. My focal images and sentiment are from the featured RRD stamp this month --Floriculture which happens to be on sale for a few more days. I stamped the roses and then masked them so I could stamp the ferns. I love how the roses come to the forefront. The background was done using a current Technique Junkies technique, pearly gelatos. Over the background color I stamped the script from RRD's Behind the Scenes. (If you don't have these wonderful background stamps, you need them!) The lace is from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. so lovely, Barbara--the bouquet of roses is a brilliant idea for the circle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Barbara with lots of awesome techniques!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...