..

Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Krisha: Merry Christmas from Barkley


Is this little fella not the cutest puppy you have ever seen??  Looks like he might be related to you know who? There is a strong resemblance, and me thinks they are family..

Barkley is colored with pencil and OMS, he is very easy and quick to color.  I mounted him on dark green and then on a tilted red card stock.  The card base was dry embossed and a red, green and white ribbon was added at the bottom.  I just love the smallish, clear font of the sentiment.  This set also comes with a "From me to you" and a "Let it snow" sentiment.  There is also a second Barkley set that I know I am going to have to have now that I have made my first Barkley card.

He was so much fun to make I made a tag with him too:
What fun and I also found a ribbon with puppy tracks on it in my stash.

So Barkley and I want to wish all of you the very best of the holidays no matter how you choose to celebrate it.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! Sweet image on this card and tag. Your coloring is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both projects with one of my fave new images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhh - so sweat - i love barclay <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo cute Krisha! happy Christmas, debi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...