Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Colleen Oxford: Flower and Ivy

Stamps: Flower, Ivy and Sentiment from Nature Notes


Hope everyone has enjoyed their summer, I now I have and quickly getting back into the school routine.  It was nice to sit down and get crafty again and with all of the things my family and I did over the summer it was time to get some Thank you cards made and sent out. 

I love how Beautiful the images are in Nature Notes and how calming they come off.  I decided to make this card with this months Rebel Challenge in mind.


Be sure to check it out and join in :)

Also don't forget to stop by Rogue Redhead designs and check out the other Beautiful images on the Nature Notes half-plate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...