Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Barbara Washington: Just Sayin' Happy Birthday

Card Closed

Card Open
Here's a fun birthday card. I used several Rogue Redhead Designs stamp sets to create my card. I started with the image, the front sentiment and the inside flower design from the set Just Sayin'. The decorative corners are from Getting Grizzly. And I used the "Happy birthday" from the new Nature Notes.  I love how versatile these stamps are. In addition, I used a Sizzix flip it die to make the card (Don't you love how the center flips over from image to sentiment) and my cardstock is from Websters Pages.

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...