Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Laura Liddell: Party Invitations


Whilst thinking about these stamps and thinking about a different way to use them, the idea of children's party invitations came to me. Perfect, I thought, to create your own party invitations.It would be even better if your child joined in by colouring the bears themselves. A truly personal touch and I am sure they would enjoy the sharing together.

These are the stamps from the newest set: Getting Grizzle.

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! And I like the idea of having the Birthday boy/girl color them in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are cool Laura, I'd never of thought to use them like this but they're perfect! Debi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...