Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Trisha Too: Pocket Book

Here's my first finished design team project as a real life Rogue Redhead--YES!  

Finished off the pocket book I'd started a while ago:
Relish Reading

 You may remember this layout, it was finished a while back, when I was guest designing:
Here you can really see that fabulous background stamp, also in the Relish Reading:
Relish Reading
Beach Babes



Beach Babes
These sets both have large background stamps that go perfectly with the images--large enough I stamped the background of both these tags at the same time.  Want to see more pieces made with these stamps?  Check out the Rogue's Gallery and Customer and Guest Gallery at the RRD blog site.

:)


4 comments:

  1. love how you used these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I might have gone a little overboard with my first post . . . sorry about that!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Pocket book...great job!

    blessings,
    Cindy♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...