Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Deb Corder: Milliner Miss ATCs

So here's the thing about me....I don't always read every little bit of info on a blog/post. Mostly I look at the pictures. (Grin)

So recently in the UNRULY PAPER ARTS Yahoo Group, I noticed an ATC swap.  When I first started paper crafting I did tons of swaps!  The past few years, I've been too busy to join any.  So I thought it would be fun to join this one.  So here's the part where I wasn't really reading all the fine details....THE SWAP DEADLINE WAS APRIL 30TH.  (oops....)


So, I have 3 ATC's all ready for trade. If you'd like to trade one-on-one with me, please go to my blog and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...