Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Barbara Washington: Milliner Misses Stylin'

I love the stamps in Milliner Misses. I stamped my ladies on watercolor paper and used the distress markers to color them. These ladies are so stylish. So, of course, they had to have a classy background. The circle background was cut from a sheet of blingy My Mind's Eye paper using a Mini Pearl Circle Mega Doily die from Cheery Lynn. The corners were cut from gold metallic paper also using a Cheery Lynn die. The flowers were cut from glitter paper. I think these gorgeous ladies look great surrounded by glitter.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara this is a gorgeous card and the ladies are elegant and stylish. Framed corners really complete the look. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...