Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Jennifer Ingle: Happy, Happy Birthday!

Well, I am excited to be sharing another card using the brand new Just Sayin' set with all of you! And...because today just so happens to be my birthday, I decided to forgo the Happy UNbirthday stamp in that one and, instead, combined it with the fabulous Bits and Pieces plate where I found a wonderful Happy Birthday sentiment option! I love combining my stamp sets!

Happy Birthday


I stamped the wonderful border repeatedly to achieve this graphic design. The circles are punched from orange cardstock.

Happy Birthday (detail)


I just love the graphic design that came from that wonderful border and a few simple circles! I hope you enjoy it, too! Have a Happy MY BIRTHDAY!!!! YAY! LOL!

Jingle Out!

7 comments:

  1. Marvelous! Love the bold design! Happy Birthday by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Love the simplicity of this card and colors really make it POP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea for that border stamp. And a very happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cool! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Jennifer! Such a great, CAS graphic design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FABULOUS graphic design! LOVE the bold black and orange!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...